RLA helps research organizations move science forward. How?
- By researching and synthesizing the best evidence
- By enabling the power to convene
- By transforming complexity into clarity with integrity
- By implementing the best solutions and strategies
Since its inception in 2003, RLA has provided superior services to many clients, including
- National Institutes of Health (15 Institutes/Centers/Offices)
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Education
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Elite academic institutions, such as Princeton University, Harvard University, Columbia University, and University of Michigan
- Large pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, such as Eli Lilly & Co., Lockheed Martin, and Leidos
- Other notable organizations, such as the World Health Organization, National Academies, and Helmsley Charitable Trust
A woman- and minority-owned small business, RLA received its 8(a) certification in October 2015.
RLA was named a 2016 Top 100 Minority Business Enterprise in the mid-Atlantic region (Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia).