RLA helps research organizations move science forward. How?
- By researching and synthesizing the best evidence
- By enabling the power to convene
- By transforming complexity into clarity with integrity
- By implementing the best solutions and strategies
Since its inception in 2003, RLA has provided superior services to many clients, including
- National Institutes of Health (22 Institutes/Centers/Offices)
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics
- Department of Commerce, Minority Business Development Agency
- Department of Education
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Foundation for the National Institutes of Health
- Minority Business Development Agency
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Elite academic institutions, such as Princeton, Harvard, Columbia, Brown, Dartmouth, University of Southern California, Boston University, University of Michigan, and University of Texas Medical Branch
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, such as Eli Lilly & Co., Lockheed Martin, Leidos, Fujirebio, and Edwards Life Sciences
- Other notable organizations, such as the World Health Organization, National Academies, and Helmsley Charitable Trust
An SBA-certified woman- and minority-owned small business, RLA received its 8(a) certification in October 2015.
RLA was named a 2016 Top 100 Minority Business Enterprise in the mid-Atlantic region (Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia).
RLA expects the highest possible ethical conduct from all employees. Read our Codes of Ethics and Standards of Conduct Policy.